- 1 x 700g jar of Bold Bean Co Queen Chickpeas (or 2 x 400g tins), drained
- 3 heaped tablespoons mayonnaise (or plant-based mayo)
- 2 tablespoons thick greek yoghurt (or plant-based yoghurt)
- 3 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 150 g red grapes, sliced in half
- A handful of chopped coriander leaves, roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons bombay mix
- Serve on iceberg lettuce for platter/picnic-style or on a sandwich.
- Add the chickpeas, mayo, yoghurt, curry powder, cinnamon, mango chutney, grapes, and coriander to a bowl and season with black pepper and salt, to taste. Mix well to combine.
- To assemble, arrange the lettuce leaves on the base of a large serving platter. Tumble the coronation chickpea on top and scatter with the crunchy bits, if using. If you’re serving as a sandwich, layer one slice of bread of a few lettuce leaves, a few good spoonfuls of the coronation chickpea and top with the crunchy bits. Place another slice of bread on top.